Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Replica Gucci Handbag Makes Me Learn A Lot


When I first enter the university, I knew nothing about the city. All I knew was the high buildings and bright street lamps. What I worn and what I acted showed my countryside identity. People’s eyes were weird. They talked in a different way from mine. I knew I was different. And the difference was huge. What was I supposed to do to catch up with the city people? I began to change myself from my look. I changed my countryside clothes into fashionable city style. You must think I was vain at that time. I admit this. I remembered that I had bought a replica Gucci handbag. It was so beautiful that I bought it the moment I saw it. I was so happy that I had one designer handbag, though it was a little cheap. However, people’s eyes still looked weird. It came to me that no matter how I changed myself, I was still a girl from countryside. I was so stupid that I felt shamed to be from countryside. I will always remember this.


No comments:

Post a Comment