Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fancy Romanticism with Replica Prada


I believe running-away is human’s nature. And I convince, in the deep bottom of heart, human have a fantasy safe harbor. The safe harbor I am talking about may not be a specific place. It can be a special memory, a song, even a person. And my safe harbor is my fantasy journey that I have in my childhood.

When I was a little girl, as the eldest child in the family, I had to put all burdens on my shoulder and I needed to take responsibility to my parents and brother. From then on, every spoiled move of mine would result in blames. Sometimes, I would dream of running away. Packed all I needed into my backpack, got on the train that drove far away, and then left every behind. That was my only comfort at that time. Now I grow up and have the ability to have a journey, but I still need to dream of it. I was caused to trip by the busy city life. People are too many; Buses are too crowded; The city is too indifferent. No one cares who you are; no one will listen to you; In a strange city, everything depends on my self. Every time I listen to the song “All By Myself”, I know it so well. When I am sick of the busy city life. The fancy journey from my childhood comforts me again. In this journey, impulsive me in the impulsive city regains a little peace. This time, an affordable replica Prada becomes my companion instead of the backpack that accompanied my childhood.


No comments:

Post a Comment