Thursday, August 13, 2009

Have You Ever Experience Regrettable Purchase?


How many of you (mainly ladies) go shopping based on needs? And how many of you shop based on impulse?

There is a reason that I didn’t become a shopaholic. Another outdated story: I was born in a poor family. Food is the most important. Moreover, there was no spare money for me to buy my favorite. To tell you the background is to show you my anger to shopaholic. However, my anger is not based on justice. I just think I never have the chance to do that.

Those items that they think are good are mostly not suitable. They are just hung in closets and accompany with dust. It is said that men’s desire to possess is horrified, but I’ll say, women’s desire to own something is unbeatable. Every day what they worry about is that they can’t buy good things instead of hunger.

I buy what I need. Have you experience regrettable purchase?


No comments:

Post a Comment